Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Foo See Han (Partner Tech Manager)

"To be what I am today is IMPOSSIBLE without the years of education in KDU. It was full of fun and excitements. Warm greetings to the academic staffs with whose have groomed me to my up most potential, KDU has always greatly known NOT only providing education but also have great record of successful graduates in the industry."

Foo See Han
Partner Technical Manager, SUN Microsystems (M)


PERSONAL DETAILS
Name: Foo See Han, 29
E-mail: see-han.foo@sun.com

EDUCATION
Year of Graduation: 1999
Programme: Higher Diploma in Computer Science
2000 – B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Computer Studies (Lincolnshire & Humberside Program)

EMPLOYMENT
Current Employer: Current Employer
Current Position: Partner Technical Manager

BONUS
Message to college: To be what I am today is IMPOSSIBLE without the years of education in KDU. It was full of fun and excitements. Warm greetings to the academic staffs with whose have groomed me to my up most potential, KDU has always greatly known NOT only providing education but also have great record of successful graduates in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment