Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Daniel Khoo (Senior Consultant)

"Heartiest congratulations to KDU for the years of Partnership with students, Driving Dreams, and now with the emphasis on Good & Honest education. Warm greetings especially to the academic staff and the SA Staff, with whom I have worked very closely with during my tenure at KDU Penang. I'm sure my peers, and the former academic staff, especially rejoice with you as you continue to evolve and play an important role in the northern region especially."

DANIEL KHOO
Senior Consultant, Axon Solutions Sdn Bhd


PERSONAL DETAILS
Name: Daniel Khoo, 28
E-mail: daniel.khoo@axonglobal.com

EDUCATION
Year of Graduation: 2000
Programme: BSc (Hons) Computing & Information System
Achievement/Award: 1st Class

EMPLOYMENT
Current Employer: Axon Solutions Sdn Bhd
Current Position: Senior Consultant
Achievement/Award
: Book Prize, Student Council Lifetime Achievement Award

BONUS
1. KDU is celebrating 25th anniversary next year, do you have a message to the college?
Heartiest congratulations to KDU for the years of Partnership with students, Driving Dreams, and now with the emphasis on Good & Honest education. Warm greetings especially to the academic staff and the SA Staff, with whom I have worked very closely with during my tenure at KDU Penang. I'm sure my peers, and the former academic staff, especially rejoice with you as you continue to evolve and play an important role in the northern region especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment